Barrow Street Apartments Dublin
A neighborhood in southeast Dublin, right on the banks of River Liffey and River Dodder, Ringsend is an area where old and new Dublin meet. Many of the buildings in this area have remained untouched for hundreds of years, giving visitors the feeling that they have stepped back in time. Ringsend has also recently become home to many new businesses, providing many options when it comes to dining and entertainment. While here you can take a walk along River Dodder, eat brunch on the Grand Canal, or check out one of the local churches.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||€275||€250||€225|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Knife block
- Coffee and tea provided
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Desk to work from
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Sofa bed
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Oven: Oven
- Dining table and chairs
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
This 2-bedroom vacation apartment is located near central Dublin, with the Grand Canal just a block away. The neighborhood isn’t overly bustling, providing you with peace and quiet while still being within walking distance of the Dublin sights. Explore the local area by enjoying dinner on the canal or checking out one of the nearby pubs. Catch a concert or a Broadway musical at the nearby Bord Gáis Energy Theatre (7 min). Wander to popular cultural attractions, such as the National Gallery of Ireland (19 min) or the Science Gallery Dublin (18 min). The Ringsend Road bus stop is closeby.
Our local interior designer has created a space both stylish and sophisticated. The two spacious bedrooms provide you with a welcoming place for rest and relaxation. A private balcony is the perfect place to enjoy your morning coffee. Premium amenities include free WiFi, cable TV, hotel beds and linens, luxury toiletries, and a Nespresso machine.
Perfect for families or groups of friends, this lovely apartment will welcome you to Dublin.
Guests receive a full refund upon cancellation more than 30 days prior to the check-in date. In the case of cancellations or changes in booking within30 days of the check-in date, no full or partial refund will be granted.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.