Central Riverside I Apartment Temple Bar Dublin
Dublin is fast becoming one of the top stays in Europe thanks to its culture and astounding attractions.
Nestled in central Dublin, you’ll be within walking distance of many of the city’s best sights. Catch a concert or a Broadway musical at the nearby Bord Gáis Energy Theatre (3 min). Explore the area’s cultural attractions, such as the National Gallery of Ireland (17 min) or the Science Gallery Dublin (12 min). The popular park Merrion Square (14 min) is close by. The nearest airport is Dublin Airport, 13 km away.
There are plenty of ways to get around Dublin thanks to fantastic transport connections, all within easy reach.
- Grand Canal Dock 0.6 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Smoke alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Electrical safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
Sleek and stylish, this serviced apartment in Templebar Dublin is designed to suit the requirements of both extended stay and short stay guests.
This 2 bedroom apartment is located on the banks of River Liffey. Floor to ceiling windows make the rooms bright and airy, while the clean, modern design offers elegant minimalism. A dishwasher and oven are also featured, as well as a coffee machine. Premium amenities include free Wi-Fi, cable TV, hotel beds and linens, luxury toiletries, and a Nespresso machine.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.