Dean St Apartment Portobello Dublin
Dublin is home to a variety of attractions and plenty of Guinness.
The apartment is located in the heart of the city, and is ideal for those planning to work downtown. You will find a wide range of shops, restaurants and bars right outside your front door, and there are also good public transport links to travel around the city.
Enjoy your stay in the city of Dublin.
- Dublin Airport 7.2miles
- Dean Street, Stop 7413 0.3 miles
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Oven: Oven
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Coming to Dublin? Then you need to book an apartment like this.
This charming 1-bedroom apartment on Patrick Street, Old City, is fully furnished and luminous. The 35m² property has a living area with 2 sofas, a small dining table, a television, and there is also a kitchen with all the essentials to cook. The bedroom has 2 large windows, a double bed, and good storage space.
Enquire now to stay here.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.