Grand Canal Dock Apartment Temple Bar Dublin
Dublin is fast becoming one of the top stays in Europe thanks to its culture and astounding attractions.
Also known as “Silicon Docks” for its plethora of high-tech industries with offices in the area, the apartment is near many cultural attractions, such as the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre (11 min). the National Gallery of Ireland (19 min) and the Science Gallery Dublin (18 min).
There are plenty of ways to get around Dublin thanks to fantastic transport connections, all within easy reach.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||€185||€175||€165|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dublin Airport 7.7miles
- Ringsend Road, Stop 395, Dublin, Ireland 0.5 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
Elegant and stylish, this One bedroom serviced apartment in Dublin is designed to suit the requirements of both extended stay and short stay guests.
This stunning 1 bedroom serviced apartment is located in the heart of Dublin's business district. It consists of 1 large double bedroom with en-suite, a modern fully equipped kitchen, delightful living room, balcony, free Wi-Fi, free onsite parking, free electricity/gas and central heating, DVD Player and more.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.