Grand Canal IV Apartment Temple Bar Dublin
Dublin is fast becoming one of the top stays in Europe thanks to its culture and astounding attractions.
This 2-bedroom apartment is located near central Dublin, with the Grand Canal just a block away. Catch a concert or a Broadway musical at the nearby Bord Gáis Energy Theatre (7 min). Wander to popular cultural attractions, such as the National Gallery of Ireland (19 min) or the Science Gallery Dublin (18 min).
There are plenty of ways to get around Dublin thanks to fantastic transport connections, all within easy reach.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||€400||€350||€300|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Grand Canal Dock 0.14miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Smoke alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Electrical safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
Elegant and beautiful, this serviced apartment in Templebar Dublin is designed to suit the requirements of both extended stay and short stay guests.
You will find the living space to be both stylish and sophisticated. The two spacious bedrooms provide you with a welcoming place for rest and relaxation. A private balcony is the perfect place to enjoy your morning coffee. Premium amenities include free Wi-Fi, cable TV, hotel beds and linens, luxury toiletries, and a Nespresso machine. Perfect for families or groups of friends, this lovely apartment will welcome you to Dublin.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.