The Berkeley Apartment Ballsbridge Dublin
Dublin is fast becoming one of the top stays in Europe thanks to its culture and astounding attractions.
This is an ideal location for guests working in the Dublin Docklands area, the city centre and Dublin 4 and 2 areas. Located beside Grand Canal Dock Dart Stop in Dublin 4 just off Barrow Street, the apartments are a 2 minute walk from the Google headquarters and a 5 minute walk from Grand Canal Square.
There are plenty of ways to get around Dublin thanks to fantastic transport connections, all within easy reach.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||€425||€400||€350|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Grand Canal Dock 0.5 miles
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
Bright and elegant, this serviced apartment in Dublin is designed to suit the requirements of both extended stay and short stay guests.
This beautiful and modern apartment is located beside Grand Canal Dock Dart Stop just off Barrow Street. The apartment has an open plan living room complete with a flat screen, smart TV connected to a well arranged modern kitchen. There is a large bedroom, a stylish bathroom and surplus storage for added comfort and convenience.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.