Serviced Apartments Tallaght
Dublin is a place of inspiration and beauty. Our serviced apartments here are close to the action, whether one is there for work or vacation. Tallaght is a busy village in South Dublin. It is the core of traditional pubs and casual eateries. Our serviced apartments Tallaght Dublin are friendly apartments in the heart of Dublin city. It allows its residents to be near activity hubs during the day, and enjoy the happening nightlife after work. Thus our apartments are a comfortable and convenient option for staying in Dublin.
Top Serviced Apartments in Tallaght Dublin
Our serviced apartments in Dublin have elegant and sophisticated decor. These come packed with the best amenities. This includes luxurious, spacious bedrooms with linen blankets and pillows. A modular kitchen is attached to the living room. It has a fridge, toaster, microwave, kettle, and all other required utensils. High-speed wi-fi, private access, and room cleaning services are also provided. The living room has luxurious chairs and a table. It also has a flat-screen tv for your entertainment. Bathrooms have all the basic toiletries, smart appliances, and laundry cleaning facilities. Your safety and security is also our prime concern. So each room has sprinklers and a fire extinguishing system. The doors have spy holes. So you don’t have to worry about your privacy or the safety of your family or friends. All these furnished apartments in Dublin Tallaght are well connected to transportation. This makes it convenient for business people or corporate travelers to travel.
Where to stay in Tallaght
Staying in these apartments could be the best option to enjoy the real beauty of Dublin city. Tallaght is known for pubs and restaurants. Travelers with good apatite can find a suitable stay near it. Besides these apartments are near major rail stations and bus stops. This makes it easier to travel to business destinations and key tourist landmarks in Dublin.
Facts About Tallaght
- Tallaght is the largest Satellite town in Dublin.
- The original village of Tallaght lies west of the Tallaght Bypass (N81).
- The name Tallaght came from the word t’amh-leacht. It means plague pit in Irish.
- Up to the 1960s, Tallaght was a small village in old County Dublin. It was a part of several rural areas. These areas were a large part of the civil Parish.
- William Domville Handcock wrote ”The History and Antiquities of Tallaght”.
- In 1967 Myles Wright made a master plan for greater Dublin. Thus a new town, Tallaght came into existence.
- Historical features in this area are Tallaght Castle and Maelruain,s church.
- Tallaght Stadium is the home to soccer team Shamrock.
- In 1990, the square shopping center opened in Tallaght.
- In 2019 Caif’e Aon Sc’eal opened in Tallaght. It is a bilingual cafe.
Weather in Tallaght
The weather in Tallaght is oceanic, cool, and humid throughout the year. The average temperature in January and February is 5 degrees Celcius. in July and August the temperature is around 15 degrees Celcius. Summer is wet and cloudy. Thus rainfall is frequent in summer. In winter temperatures are not so low. The sensation of cold increases due to wind and humidity.