Princess Street Residence Edinburgh
The New Town is widely considered a masterpiece of city planning, where stately architecture forms a backdrop to the world-class shops, restaurants and cafés.
Edinburgh's New Town, viewed from Edinburgh Castle is a central area of Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland. A masterpiece of city planning, it was built in stages between 1767 and around 1850, and retains much of its original neo-classical and Georgian period architecture.
- Edinburgh 8 Milesmiles
- Glasgow 53 Miles miles
- Haymarket Station 0.5 Miles miles
- Waverley 0.8 Miles miles
- N/A miles
- N/A miles
- Edinburgh Bus Station 0.9 miles miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- ASAP accredited
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storage (in office)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- First aider
Located in Edinburgh’s City Centre, The Princes Street Residence is situated on the west end of one of the most famous streets in Scotland.
The Princes Street Residence Edinburgh now occupies one of these grand buildings; Its restoration was finally completed in late 2015 to create 5 modern apartments with magnificent views of the mighty fortress that is Edinburgh Castle. Finished to the highest standard, the apartments are available year-round for our leisure and corporate visitors and provide plenty of space to relax, work or entertain.
Enquire now and enjoy your stay with us.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.