Avenue De Budé Serviced Apartment, City Centre
Geneva is the second-most populous city in Switzerland, lying at the southern tip of expansive Lac Léman (Lake Geneva).
The most international and lively district of Geneva, it remains also the most practical one for transportation. The train station is located there and the highway to Lausanne and the airport are 5 minutes away by car. Its international aspects allow you to enjoy a wide variety of food, with restaurants open on almost every corner.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||CHF137||CHF137|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Geneva Airport 2miles
- Rue de Lausanne 1.7 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Lift access
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Private patio
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
Lavish and elegant, those looking for a spectacular stay should check out this serviced apartment in Geneva.
On the lower floor, you will find a spacious main room with a large kitchen entirely equipped and opened to the dining room. The bedroom contains a double bed as well as plenty of storage for your personal belongings, as well as a bathroom. One of the many assets of this apartment is in its pleasant veranda and its long terrace, both overlooking a green area. On the top floor, you will find an elegant living room with a large leather corner sofa, a sofa and TV.
Finally, the apartment has 2 bathrooms, one on each floor with a shower and a bathtub and a guest toilet.
- 90 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 90 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 81 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.