Cheong Tat Road Apartments, Chek Lap Kok
Conveniently located near the airport, the residence is perfect for frequent international travellers or for those working nearby. Guests can enjoy dining in the Dragon Inn, or visit the SkyCity tower for a selection of gourmet food.
The residence is close to the ‘Discovery Bay’, the ‘Disneyland Hong Kong Resort’, and the city centre can be reached in one hour via the MTR. During stays in Hong Kong, visitors can enjoy a horse racing event at the famous Sha Tin Racecourse, visit the Che Kung Temple or spend an afternoon in the picturesque Kowloon Walled City Park – just 5 minutes on foot from the residence. One of the most popular attractions in Hong Kong is The Peak, which offers sweeping views of the signature Hong Kong skyline by day or by night.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Cheong Tat Road 1 Bed||N/A||N/A||N/A||HK$3170.00||HK$3170.00|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Hong Kong International Airport 1.36miles
- Airport Station 0.86 miles
- Regal Airport Hotel 0.06 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Shopping service
- Onsite restaurant
- Onsite bar
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Freview
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Elegantly designed and incredibly spacious serviced apartment in Hong Kong serves as a elegant homely space for anybody enjoying a short or extended stay. With a range of state-of-the-art amenities, desk concierge services, advanced security system and round-the-clock professional servicing- these residential suites will instantly become a favourite.
The living room has a vibrant and elegant decor with a home-like aura. With a wide range of inclusions like an entertainment unit with a large flat-screen television with satellite cable, DVD player, a coffee-table, a comfortable sofa with lounge chairs, and of course the beautiful set of French windows which bring in ample natural light and fresh air.
Hong Kong serviced apartments includes a spacious, fully-equipped kitchen with cooking appliances and utensils- perfect for guests to cater for themselves during their stay. Moving onto the bedrooms, the rooms are capacious, well lit and are well-ventilated thanks to the large double-glazed French windows which can open into a private terrace or offer panoramic views of the city.
The bedroom includes comfortable double or single beds (as per room), high-quality bed linen, a large flat-screen television, a writing desk, bedside tables, a chest of drawers and cupboards for ample storage space.
With an impressive team of skilled staff-guests, you needn't worry about maintenance or housekeeping. The residence boasts of an outdoor patio – perfect for getting some fresh air and soaking in the sun.
Guests are offered an exceptional level of hospitality, which includes complimentary refreshments (soft drinks, water, tea and coffee), along with an evening cocktail and hors d’oeuvres. Guests are entitled to free long-distance calls and complimentary use of the hotel’s business services such as computers and fax machines.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.