Canton Road Apartments
Renowned as a shopper’s haven, Tsim Sha Tsui is a giant world bazaar. A seamless mix of traditional Chinese architecture and giant skyscrapers, Tsim Sha Tsui overlooks the stylish harbour. Located in the south of the Kowloon Peninsula, Tsim Sha Tsui possesses several shopping malls that are filled with boutiques, high street stores, designer shops, restaurants and bars. Harbour City is the largest and most popular mall in Hong Kong, housing over 700 booths.
With stunning views, Victoria Harbour provides guests with a picturesque backdrop composed of a symphony of lights for an evening wining and dining in style. Star Ferry Pier offers guests the opportunity to explore the island on a ferry.
For an intellectually stimulating afternoon, visit the nearby Hong Kong Museum of Art, Hong Kong Science Museum or Cultural Centre. Given the apartments’ central location, navigating the city for business or leisure is simple and pain free. Tsim Sha Tsui Station is a five minute walk away from the apartments.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||HK$2500||HK$2500|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||HK$4300||HK$4300|
|Penthouse 2 Bedrooms||N/A||N/A||N/A||HK$4200||HK$4200|
|Penthouse 3 Bedroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||HK$6900||HK$6900|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Hong Kong International Airport 20.3miles
- Tsim Sha Tsui Station 0.4 miles
- Canton Road Bus Terminus 0.08 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Maid services: Every day
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Security Alarm System
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Technical support staff
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Are your Security Guard Service proprietary
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Combining an elegant decor with a stunning central location, these apartments emanate a refined sense of luxury corporate living in the district of Tsim Sha Tsui. Fully-equipped, self-catering accommodation is available in studio, one, two and three bedrooms, in addition to penthouse suites. Ideal for corporate stays, we are located moments away from central Hong Kong business hubs.
The beautifully appointed living spaces offer stunning views of the harbour whilst natural light floods the space. Containing an LCD television, a comfortable seating area and a coffee table, the living space is a welcoming space that is designed for relaxation. Each kitchen features a dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, freezer, microwave, oven and a hob in addition to all the necessary utensils for self-catered living.
With a comfortable bed, luxury linen, ample storage space and a bedside cabinet, the bedrooms are spacious and are designed to ensure guests receive a great night’s sleep. Each bathroom contains both bathing and showering facilities.
Additionally, a stay at our furnished apartments in Hong Kong entitles each guest to complimentary Wi-Fi, secure entry system, a 24 hour concierge and regular housekeeping.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.