Haiphong Road Residences, Kowloon
Over recent years, Hong Kong has announced itself as a key player on the international stage as both a business and leisure destination. Tsim Sha Tsui, the district in which these apartments are situated in, is renowned as a shopper’s paradise. Featuring several malls and boutique stores, Tsim Sha Tsui contains Harbour City- the most popular and largest mall in Hong Kong.
Overlooking the infinitely stylish Victoria Harbour, Tsim Sha Tsui is a popular evening location for both locals and tourists alike. Illuminated by a picturesque symphony of lights, Victoria Harbour contains countless bars, restaurants and cafes. Star Ferry Pier, departing from Victoria Harbour, offers guests the opportunity to explore the island of Hong Kong on a ferry.
For an intellectually stimulating afternoon, visit the nearby Hong Kong Museum of Art, Cultural Centre or the Hong Kong Science Museum- each museum offers an intriguing insight into the history of Hong Kong. Given the central location of these apartments, navigating the city for business or leisure is simple-Tsim Sha Tsui Station is a five minute walk away from the apartments.
- Hong Kong International Airport 20.50 miles
- East Tsim Sha Tsui Station 0.43 miles
- Mody Road Bus Terminus 0.37 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Lift access
- Tenancy agreement required
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Walk on Balcony
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
Ideally located in the historic district of Tsim Sha Tsui, these serviced apartments in Hong Kong unite style, convenience and functionality to form the ideal base for extended stays in the city. Offering spacious studio units across nine floors, our apartments in Hong Kong exude the philosophy of modern Singapore by uniting the contemporary with the traditional.
Housed in a 1950s heritage mansion, these chic studio apartments are charmingly decorated to create a welcoming ambience. Each studio contains a comfortable seating area, a double bed, storage space and a home entertainment system. Further, each studio contains a modern kitchen equipped with all the necessary appliances, utensils and amenities for self-catered stays. The highlight of each apartment is the balcony: possessing views of the Hong Kong skyline, each balcony contains a seating area.
A stay in these studio apartments in Hong Kong includes complimentary Wi-Fi, a 24-hour concierge, access to a gym, secure entry system, a regular cleaning service and access to a roof top terrace.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.