Haven Street Serviced Apartment
Located in Haven Street, Casuseway Bay in HongKong Island this apartment is close to Wan Chai district. Causeway Bay is known for it's retail outlets. Filled with shops, malls and restaurants, this area is bustling with people both day and night. From high end restaurants to street food vendors, you will find everything you need. Go on an exploration tour with your friends during the or unwind after a day at work, this area has got you covered. This apartment is 6 minutes walk from Tin Hau Station and 34 minutes from the international airport.
- Hong Kong International Airport 25.22 miles
- Causeway Bay Station 0.31 miles
- Lift access
- Security deposit required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Sprinkler system
- Onsite security
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Fire extinguishers
These are private studio apartments spread over 220 sqft. The apartments are fully furnished and very ideal for business and leisure travelers alike due to the excellent location. You are just minutes away from the train station, meaning you can travel to other parts of Hong Kong easily. It comes with a double bed, wardrobe with hangers, fully airconditioned and a cable TV in the sleeping area. The work desk also doubles up as a dining table and has a lamp so that you have no problems staying up late for work or studies.
The kitchenette is also well equipped and you can even do some light cooking when you plan to dine-in. It features a kettle, chopping board, microwave, small fridge and stove top.
The bathroom is well fitted with a WC and a separate shower cubicle.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.