Hillier Street Apartments, Sheung Wan
Centrally located, Sheung Wan is a popular district with both tourists and permanent residents in Hong Kong. Defined by a unique ensemble of traditional Chinese architecture and modern skyscrapers reaching for the sky, Sheung Wan is a short commute to central Hong Kong’s tourist attractions and business hubs.
For a taste of authentic Hong Kong, visit Man Mo Temple on Hollywood Road. One of the oldest temples in Hong Kong, the temple houses the gods of literature and martial arts. Nearby, the Pak Sing Ancestral Hall offers a fascinating insight into the history of Hong Kong. The Museum of Hong Kong and Hong Kong Arts Museum provide a further cultural edge to your trip to the city.
Victoria Harbour and SoHo, two of the most popular evening districts in the city, are within walking distance of the property.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Hong Kong International Airport 22.1miles
- Sheung Wan MTR Station 0.5 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 60 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Fans in Apartment
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
Hillier Street Apartments is 200 square feet studio apartment in Hong Kong which is situated on the second floor of a walk-up building, located at Hillier Street and is equipped with premium amenities.
The facilities included in your fully furnished apartment are an attached bathroom, double size bed, once a week maid cleaning service, internet, TV, air conditioner as well as a shared washer/ dryer for your convenience. Netflix is also available in the residence.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.