Only minutes walk from the Wan Chai MTR station, it’s also close to the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre, Wan Chai Ferry Terminal and Wan Chai Waterfront business district. Hip hotels, pulsating bars, trendy restaurants, banks, shopping facilities can be easily found within the vicinity, and the area is most frequented by expatriates and tourists alike. Public buses, minivans, taxis are easily accessible and available at our doorstep for easy access to all shopping, entertainment, trade and eateries around town.
- Hong Kong International Airport 24.3miles
- Wan Chai MTR Station 1.8 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Direct dial telephone
- Tablet/iPad instruction manual
- Flat screen televisions
- Docking station
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Games console: In reception area
- Television package: Freview
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Rice Cooker
- Usb plug sockets
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fire certificates
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Onsite security
Located in the heart of the Hong Kong’s entertainment and business district and just minutes away from restaurants, bars, shopping malls and public transportation. Explore our design combined with contemporary and Victorian era living now. Apartments features Fully-equipped kitchenette, TV with international channels, Branded DVD player and Hi-Fi audio system, Alarm clock, In-room electronic safe, Branded washer-dryer, Free wifi internet connection,etc.
Extra services Maid service, Towel and linen change, Residents Only security lift card access, Self-service laundry facilities and Airport limousine service (extra fee).
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have regarding Hong Kong serviced apartments.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.