Main Street Apartments
Uptown Houston comprises the area east of Interstate 610 between I-10 and I-69, a large swath of the city that blends the relaxed pace of the suburbs with urban glitz and energy. One of the area’s most famous attractions is the stunning Galleria, the largest shopping mall in Texas, which employs thousands in its high-end boutiques. Nearby, a thriving dining and entertainment district supplies the neighbourhood with an eclectic variety of off-hours attractions. The sprawling Memorial Park sits right across the highway, and locals love to stroll through the Houston Arboretum and hit the links of the Memorial Park Golf Course.
- William P. Hobby 13.6miles
- Houston George Bush Intercontinental 20 miles
- Richmond Ave @ Post Oak Blvd 0.4 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aid kit
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Emergency Lighting
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
A fully furnished apartment in Houston, this is a great pick for business and leisure.
Fully equipped with all the amenities a traveller needs, guests can take advantage of a fully equipped kitchen, a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and cosy living and sleeping quarters. Relax with the full knowledge that everything is taken care of at every point of the stay.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.