Domain Apartment 1
Surrounded by open-air plazas and beautifully designed green spaces, our community is West Houston's signature mixed-use destination featuring a blend of shops, restaurants, a hotel, a movie theatre, offices, and residences in a friendly walkable environment.
Venture out into the city and take in all the attractions that bring people here every year as well as restaurants that sell good old American food to get you filled up to start your day.
- William P. Hobby 22.3 miles
- Katy Freeway 0.2 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 10 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Maid services: Yes (chargeable)
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Private patio
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
This elegant 650 sq ft 1 bedroom corporate housing in Houston comes with a spacious living room having a large sofa, coffee table and chair. An open layout kitchen which is loaded with all the modern appliances for enhancing your cooking skills and making it an enjoyable stay. A separate dining space adds an extra benefit to the unit.
The bedroom is configured with a comfy mattress double bed, side tables and a chest of drawers which has enough space to store the stuff.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.