Lower Brook Street House
Ipswich is Suffolk’s County Town and due to recent and significant regeneration projects, the town is alive and bustling. It has a thriving business district, an excellent cultural and arts scene, a constantly growing food and drink offering, sports and outdoor activities galore, some spectacular coastal, rural and architectural scenery, many places of interest to visit, and not forgetting the impressive history and heritage of the area which dates back to the Anglo-Saxon times. You will not be bored visiting Suffolk!
Ipswich has a great transport service network of buses, trains and taxis as well as good access to A12 / A14 arterial roads and is just one hour from both London Stansted and London Southend airports by car, and the train from London Liverpool Street.
- Stansted miles
- Southend miles
- Ipswich miles
- Ipswich miles
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Oven: Oven
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee table
- Salt and pepper
- Desk to work from
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Knife block
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
This delightfully characterful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom duplex serviced apartment (it's actually a semi-detached house), comes with parking and is well located between the town centre and the popular waterfront area. Just a short walk in either direction will present you with a vibrant mix of cafes, independent shops and local businesses. It’s also a short walk from the main business district.
** Please note that the property is next to a development, and so there is a chance of building site noise during the day.**
- This apartment is NOT suitable for children, and therefore we are unable to accept bookings which include children.
- For stays of less than 7 nights; we only accept reservations if booked within 7 nights of the arrival date. Thank you for your understanding.
The apartment is a good size and is furnished to a very comfortable level with a fully equipped kitchen including fridge/freezer, induction hob and electric oven and extractor, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, washing machine, iron/ironing board, and sufficient cooking/serving equipment for your day-to-day catering.
You will be provided on arrival with a welcome pack of basics such as bread, butter, milk, cereal, eggs, beans and tea/coffee. We also provide essentials such as washing up liquid, kitchen rolls, cooking oil, salt and pepper.
The ground floor consists of a spacious kitchen and dining area, with a sofa. There is a shower room, toilet and hand basin off the kitchen/dining room. At the end of the entrance hallway is a metal, spiral staircase leading to the first and second floors. *Guests with mobility issues should review the photographs and consider if this will cause them an issue before booking*.
On the first floor is bedroom 1 which has a double bed, bedside units with lamps, storage/drawer unit, and a large, wall-mounted Smart TV with free to air terrestrial channels and the facility for you to view your own streaming content. There is a high table with chairs, along with further comfortable seating on which to relax. There is a hanging rail with hangers.
On the second floor is bedroom 2 which has a double bed, bedside units with lamps, storage/drawer unit, and a large, wall-mounted Smart TV with free to air terrestrial channels and the facility for you to view your own streaming content. There is a high table with chairs, along with further comfortable seating on which to relax. There is an ensuite bathroom, with bath and hand-held shower attachment, toilet and basin. There is a walk-in cupboard which has a rail and hangers.
Welcome toiletries (shampoo/shower gel) are provided.
It comes with one car parking space to the side of the building.
Please note there is no requirement for a carbon monoxide detector as there is no gas supply to this apartment.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.