The Cambria, Ipswich Waterfront
Ipswich is one of the great towns of Suffolk that is used as a commuter town by those getting into the metropolis of London.
The Cambria is perfectly located in the Waterfront redevelopment of Ipswich town centre and is well serviced with many bars, restaurants, cafes and entertainment right on your doorstep. You will be just a few minutes walk to the town centre and the shopping and business districts, for maximum convenience.
There are plenty of transport connections near to the apartment that will get you around the town.
- London Stansted 55miles
- London Southend 60 miles
- Ipswich 2 miles
- Ipswich Cardinal Park 1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Onsite security
- First aid kit
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
This spacious one bedroom apartment is on the first floor of a small block in the popular, Ipswich Waterfront area. The area is well served by bars, restaurants and cafes and it’s a short walk to the main town centre area and the business district, as well as ideally located for the main transport links (train, bus and coach depots and A14).
*Please note this apartment does not have a marina view.
It has been furnished to a very high standard and with some nice touches gives it a lovely home from home feeling. There is a fully equipped kitchen including fridge/freezer, oven/hob, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, washer/dryer, iron/ironing board, and sufficient cooking/serving equipment for your day-to-day catering.
You will be provided on arrival with a welcome pack on arrival of basics such as bread/butter, milk, cereal, eggs, beans and tea/coffee. We also provide essentials such as washing up liquid, kitchen rolls, cooking oil, salt and pepper.
The main living area is open plan with a large leather corner sofa, coffee table and large flat screen Smart TV which has free to air terrestrial channels provided and also the facility for you to view your own streaming content. There is a dining table and four chairs.
The bedroom has a king-size bed and ample wardrobe storage space.
The bathroom has a shower-over-bath, basin and toilet. Welcome toiletries (shampoo/shower gel) are provided.
The building has secure entry via key fob and an internal lift to all floors. The apartment comes with one allocated parking space right outside the main entrance to the building.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.