Jalan Duta Kiara Apartments
MATRADE Exhibition and Convention Center is 1km from Residences, while National Palace is 4km from the property. It is located 400m from SohoKL shopping center. The nearest airport is Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport, a 17km drive away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||MYR190.00||MYR190.00||MYR190.00||MYR190.00||MYR190.00|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||MYR450||MYR450||MYR280||MYR280||MYR280|
|3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom||MYR600||MYR600||MYR480||MYR480||MYR480|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport 11.7miles
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport 41.3 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Business centre
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Three times a week
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Meeting rooms
- Room service
- Onsite restaurant
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Tennis courts
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Games console: In reception area
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Each air-conditioned serviced apartments Kuala Lumpur includes a living area with a cable TV and a well-equipped kitchen, with some units having a dining area. The private bathroom is fitted with a bath, a shower and a hairdryer.
Guests enjoy daily buffet breakfast, served at the Garden Room, and they can relax by the pool or exercise in the fitness center, while kids can play in the playground.
The friendly staff at the 24/7 reception can help you with airport transfers and bicycle hires at an additional charge.
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.