Located at the heart of downtown Lisbon, this old building has kept its full personality, namely stunning tiles from 18th century. Comfortable and distinctive interiors in a central quarter.
Walking distance from some major sites such as Sé (cathedral), Graça and Chiado boroughs, among others.
It includes studios, one and two-bedroom apartments, located in the historic Lisbon.
This neighbourhood stands out as a traditional, comercial and cultural area due to the concentration of shops, bookstores, theatres and museums, and old cafes.
Through its historic buildings and its bohemian atmosphere you can enjoy and explore one of the most sophisticated and stylish area of Lisbon.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||€120||€110||€90|
|2 Bedroom 120sqm||N/A||N/A||€130||€120||€100|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Lisboa Portela Airport (LIS) 6,5miles
- Rossio 0,6 miles
- Ponto 0,7 miles
- Baixa Chiada 0,4 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Car parking: External car parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Onsite shops
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Direct dial telephone
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Wifi, Fully equipped Kitchen (Refrigerator, Stovetop, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee machine, Electric kettle, Oven, Toaster, washing machine), Bathroom with shower (amenities available), Towels and Linen, Flat screen TV, Seating area, Desk / Dinning table.
Little supermarket in the building,
fire extinguisher, cctv, cable tv, toiletries, washing-machine. Some apartments have four national channels and a number of satellite TV channels
reception and help-desk open 24/7, optional laundry service, dry-cleaning on request, some apartments have satellite TV channels. Tourist information
Cancellation policy it's 7 days before arrival to avoid a penalty of 7 nights.
Early termination policy it's 14 days in advance to avoid a penalty of 14 nights.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.