Our studios and One Bedroom Apartments are located in a steep and charming street, next to belvederes, churches and palaces it is minutes away from Chiado. The undergone renovation has preserved all the architectural features of a 19th century building while adapting its interiors to the concept “smart & chic”.
Splendom Carrasco is close to Santos, Lisbon’s “Design District”, where you will find many restaurants and nightlife. It includes studios and one-bedroom apartments.
- Lisbon 7 miles
- Santos 0.5 miles
- Rossio 0.9 miles
- Baixa Chiado 0.4 miles
- Cais do Sodré 0.8 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Direct dial telephone
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
All apartments have Kitchenette: cooker, combined microwave and oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing/dryer machine, toaster, electric kittler. Wi-fi, fans and heaters. Code system opening door.
We are here to help you, offering special services such airport transfer, city tours, city tours, help to rent a car, extra cleaning available (cost apply), breakfast boxes, and the exclusive service chef at home.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.