42 Castle Street Apartments in Liverpool City
Located in Liverpool, near The Cavern Quarter, Pier Head and Western Approaches Museum, this is the place to be.
Popular points of interest near the apartment include Royal Court Theatre, Albert Dock and Liver Building, to name but a few. With all this and so much more to enjoy, you'll know you're in the right area when you choose to stay in the apartments.
The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 8 miles from the apartments.
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 7.3miles
- Manchester Airport 29.7 miles
- James Street Station 0.1 miles
- Moorefields station 0.2 miles
- N/A N/A miles
- N/A N/A miles
- Liverpool one bus station 0.6 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Onsite security
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
Situated in a Grade II listed building, these apartments in Liverpool are another great choice for all travellers.
Each apartment features an open-plan living/dining area with a flat-screen TV, luxurious Italian leather sofa and stylish dining furniture. They also feature fully equipped kitchens with a cooker, hob, microwave, kettle and toaster. The spacious bedrooms are modern with ample wardrobe space and dressing tables.
Overall, these apartments will feel like home in no time.
1-6 night stays-72 hours written notice to be recieved prior to 3.00pm on the day of arrival. Cancellation within 72 hours of check in will incur an accommodation charge between 1-3 nights.
7-28 nights stay- 7 days written notice to be recieved prior to the 3.00pm on the day of arrival. Cancellation within 7 days will incur charges fo the first 7 nights of the booking.
28 nights + stays- 28 days written notice to be recieved prior to 3.00pm on arrival date. Cancellation within 28 nights will incur charges for the first 28 nights of the booking.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.