Great location in Thatcham town center, quiet side street with easy access to all local amenities; shops, cafes, pubs, restaurants, etc. and great transportation links to Newbury and Reading.
- Heathrow 34.8 miles
- London City 56.6 miles
- Thatcham 1.4 miles
- Newbury 3.4 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (in office)
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Private garden
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Private patio
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Iron and ironing board
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
The property comes with two bedroom properties each with its own private patio area, all the amenities are included, plus really comfortable house.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.