Newbury is a traditional market town in Berkshire that offers much for those wanting great connections to top destinations.
Sundial House is a brand new development just off Cheap Street and the market place, with all the amenities you require to have a comfortable and relaxing stay in Newbury. The apartments are close to the train and bus station, both within a very short walk.
The local train station delivers the robust service that all of London's and Reading's commuters require.
- Heathrow Airport 46.8miles
- Gatwick Airport 73.7 miles
- Newbury Train Station 0.2 miles
- Newbury Racecourse Train Station 1.2 miles
- Newbury Bus Station 0.2 miles
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Private garden
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Wireless public internet
- Fans in Apartment
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Hypnos mattresses
- Bike storage
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke alarms
- First aid kit
- First aider
- Water softener system
This new “penthouse-style” luxury conversion comes with a large open plan living and kitchen area and a town centre location.
The apartment is fully equipped with everything you need to help make your stay as comfortable as possible including flat screen TV’s, Netflix, fully fitted designer kitchen with dishwasher, broadband and of course a full weekly clean, replacement of towel’s and linens plus a free welcome pack of essentials and goodies on arrival.
Private parking and secure gated access are also included.
Extensions of stays & cancellations notifications.
Once your booking has been confirmed by Phoenix Apartments any request to cancel or amend the booking must be confirmed in writing (email).
Non-arrivals will be treated as a cancellation and will be subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
Notice given within 14 days will result in a charge equal to 14 days, minus the number of days notice given.
Cancellations for stays below 14 nights will incur to a charge which amounts to no more than the total length of the stay.
This policy also applies to those guests in house should a stay be shortened.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.