These exclusive and luxurious 2 bedroomed apartments provide contemporary living over two floors, with the majority of them offering stunning views of the famous Tyne Bridge and river. A stone throw away from Newcastle’s vibrant Quayside, these apartments boast a prime position on the South Side of the river with Gateshead Metro Centre, one of Europe's largest shopping malls, and Newcastle's bustling Eldon Square, both within easy reach.
Take a walk over our Millennium Bridge to Newcastle Quayside, where you can enjoy the variety of bars and International restaurants to suit all tastes.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Walk on Balcony
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dust pan and brush
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Public Liability Insurance
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
The beautiful 2 bedroom 1 bathroom property is perfect for both business or leisure and is situated in the Newcastle upon Tyne neighborhood of Newcastle. A stay at the Curzon place will mean you are never more than a few minutes away from all amenities and the closest public transport is the Central Station. The property is bright, airy and elegant throughout. The decor has been chosen with the guest's comfort in mind. The property is well equipped for a home-away-from-home stay and comes with lift access, 4 star accommodation, flat screen televisions, high spec bathroom, free wi-fi, secure entry system, home appliances, telephone, kitchen utensils and balcony. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the utensils you could need and all the electrical appliances provided are high-end. The perfect blend of comfort and luxury, the furniture in every room is of the highest quality with LEDs and other appliances provided. There is also ample storage provided for all your luggage.
- 48 hours notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 24 hours notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.