Low Lights is located close to main transport links such as the A19, Tyne Tunnel and Silverlink Industrial estate.
Only a short 15 minutes drive into the City Centre of Newcastle.
Ideal location for the Freeman Hospital.
- Newcastle International 16miles
- Percy Main Metro 0.3 miles
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Intercom system
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fire extinguishers
Located in the popular town of North Shields, Low Lights is a 2 bedroom luxury apartment. Sleeping up to 4 guests, it is a fantastic choice for couples, business associates and families.
The perfect place to call your own when away from home.
When booking Low Lights, you’ll have full access to the property which includes a living and dining area, fully equipped kitchen, two bedrooms, and main bathroom.
The living and dining area features a comfy L shapes sofa, a flat screen TV and a dining table. Fully equipped with modern appliances and cookware, the kitchen has everything you could need to prepare meals.
There are two double bedrooms fitted with deluxe orthopaedic mattress divan beds.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.