Gateshead and Newcastle upon Tyne hold great heritage and boast museums, art galleries and bridges as well as eateries and contemporary coffee houses.
The apartments are located next to a 'Morrisons' supermarket and other amenities. The area is residential with great walks surrounded by football fields, pubs and restaurants. Tynemouth Swimming Pool is a short walk away and the nearby Fire Station will arrange tours for visitors. Cobalt Business Park and Silverlink is a 10 minute drive from the apartment building, while the North Easts' beautiful coastline is accessible via car Tynemouth, Whitley Bay, Cullercoats and Seaton Sluice.
The apartments are also only 15 minutes by car commute to Newcastle's City Centre. 25 minutes by car to Newcastle International Airport.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||£180||£160||£108||£108||£108|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Newcastle International 14miles
- Durham Tees Valley 47 miles
- Central Station 10 miles
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Fans in Apartment
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Shopping service
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Double glazing
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
These sleek serviced apartments offer business and leisure travellers with all they need to enjoy short or extended stays in Newcastle.
The apartments offer two double bedrooms and two bathrooms. Guests like you can enjoy housekeeping services, fresh linen, towels and a clean living space throughout your stay. Additionally, breakfast packs can be requested, providing you with the comfort and convenience that serviced apartments offer. They also come with a fully equipped kitchen, a living area and a TV.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
If you wish to alter your booking, Week2Week will make every effort to meet your requirements. All alterations must be confirmed in writing. Notice period required is7 days for all reservations. Any refund of costs is made subject to the apartment being re-let. You will, however, be obliged to pay any additional expenses incurred as a result of the alteration. In addition, Week2Week may charge, at its discretion, an amendment fee of 50 plus VAT to cover the necessary administrative costs incurred.
Depending on the reasons for your alteration, you may be able to reclaim cancellation charges from your insurance company if you have taken out travel insurance. Week2Week recommendthat clients purchase adequate travel insurance.
All cancellations must be confirmed in writing. Notice period required is,7 days for all reservations apart form any bookings made with our non refundable rate. Any refund of charges is made subject to the apartment being re-let. Depending on the reasons for your cancellation, you may be able to reclaim cancellation charges from your insurance company if you have taken out travel insurance. Week2Week recommend that clients purchase adequate travel insurance.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.