Take a stroll up the iconic Grey Street you will then find yourself in the centre of Newcastle’s shopping district where there is a wide range of high street favourites, designer stores and one-off boutiques.
Take a walk over our Millennium Bridge to Gateshead Quay, where you will be captivated by the arts and culture on offer – from world – class music performance at The Sage. Gateshead Quays also boasts the Baltic Flour Mill museum where you can view stunning exhibitions.
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Walk on Balcony
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- ASAP accredited
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dust pan and brush
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Individual and ultra-modern, these superb two bedroom apartments are perfect for cosmopolitan city living. The majority of these apartments have large balconies with fantastic river views, ideal for enjoying a glass of champagne whilst watching the world go by.
Right on your doorstep you will find a variety of bars and International restaurants to suit all tastes. Why not head into the other direction and visit the cultural Ouseburn district where you can experience live music with a difference, whilst sipping on a real ale.
- 48 hours notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 24 hours notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.