Luxury City Waterside Apartment 1 is located in the Southampton City Centre district of Southampton, 1.8 km from The Mayflower Theatre, 2.6 km from Southampton Guildhall and 6.3 km from Ageas Bowl. The property is 1.8 km from Southampton Solent University and 2.3 km from Southampton & New Forest Magistrates. Woodmill Outdoor Centre is 3.2 km from the apartment, while Southampton Crown Court is a 14-minute walk from the property. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 5.5 km from Luxury City Waterside Apartment 1.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||£100||£300||£2300||£5700||£6900|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Southhampton 3.0miles
- Bournemouth 21.3 miles
- St Dennis 0.6 miles
- Bitterne 0.7 miles
- Southhampton 3.0 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Chromecase / Apple TV
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Dust pan and brush
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
Your best alternative to hotel accommodation. Our waterside fully equipped 3-bedroom apartment is fully serviced with linen, cleaning, towels, toiletries, heating, Wi-Fi & TV. There is plenty of space for everyone to enjoy without feeling cramped. The bathroom and en-suite are fully functional plus a spacious living area, private balcony and a fully equipped kitchen await you. An allocated parking space and a 3 minute drive makes this an ideal base to work in Southampton.
With a single and two twin bedrooms, there is plenty of space for working groups to enjoy each other’s company without feeling cramped. A bathroom and en-suite will enable you to enjoy a comfortable stay. The spacious living area and fully equipped kitchen will ensure maximum convenience. A private balcony will add to the enjoyment of summer evenings.
Please contact us for more details.
Stay in this waterside apartment and live like a true local in Southampton.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.