Abbots House is in easy reach of the town centre of St Albans, so for those who love the buzz of the city, St Albans offers plenty to do,
With a bustling city centre retail offering and a lively gastronomy scene, it’s no coincidence that the Campaign for Real Ale chose to make St Albans its base. The colourful street market dates back to the 9th century and is an integral part of city life. The city has an abundance of green parks and the surrounding countryside is renowned for its beauty.
St Albans also has plenty to offer in terms of stunning architecture, including its unique Norman Cathedral to make St Albans the ideal location for a weekend break.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£185||£175||£160||£150||£145|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||£200||£185||£175||£160||£150|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Luton 14.2miles
- Heathrow 24.6 miles
- St Albans Abbey 0.3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (non-chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Underfloor heating
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Intercom system
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Lighting
Explore the city of St Albans from your very own apartment when you stay with us.
Furnished in their own understated style, these apartments come fully equipped with everything that's needed for comfort and convenience in London's commuter belt. Whether it's the cool colour tones or the elegant furniture or cosy living spaces, home is not far away when you stay here.
The apartment also come with Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV and a fully equipped.
CANCELLATION AND AMENDMENTS
Standard Cancellation Policy (unless otherwise agreed):
1-6 night stays, 14 days notice prior to arrival
7-27 night stays, 14 days notice prior to arrival
28-89 night stays, 30days notice prior to arrival
90 night stays, 30 days notice prior to arrival
5.1. Any Booking cancellations must be notified by the Client to the Operator by email.
5.2. Where the Client gives adequate notice prior to the commencement of the Hire Period, no cancellation charge shall apply.
5.3. Where the Client gives less than the notice required, the Operator may charge a cancellation fee equivalent to the number of nights falling within the cancellation period.
5.4. Where the nominated Guest fails to arrive to the Apartment as agreed the Operator can charge a cancellation fee in line with Clause 5.
5.5. Rebooking of an Apartment following cancellation is subject to availability and any waitlist. The rate previously offered is not guaranteed.
5.6. The cancellation policy associated to each quotation supersedes the standard cancellation policy stated under point 5..
6. REDUCTION IN DURATION AFTER ARRIVAL
6.1. Any reduction of Booking duration must be notified by the Client to the Operator by email.
6.2. Where the Client gives adequate notice (as per cancellation and amendment terms in 5) for an earlier departure than the one initially booked, no additional room nights will be charged. However, in such circumstances the Operator reserves the right to revise the room rate for the duration of the stay retrospectively and to reflect the shorter stay.
6.3. Where the Client gives less than the notice required, the Operator may charge a cancellation fee equivalent to the number of nights falling within the cancellation period. In such circumstances, the Operator still reserves the right to revise the room rate for the duration of the stay retrospectively and to reflect the shorter stay.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.