St Albans is a unique English Cathedral City with lush green parks, a buzzing metropolis, excellent attractions and interesting and ancient history. With many small independent shops amongst the high street stores and a fantastic range of restaurants, bars and pubs to choose from.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Room with small balcony
- Central heating
- Lift access
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Security Alarm System
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Our Charrington Place apartments are ideally located just a short walk to the main city station with directs links to central London in only 20 minutes.
The apartments are furnished to a high standard throughout boasting fully equipped kitchens with washer/dryers and dishwashers for your convenience. Inclusive in the price of your stay with us is WiFi, Freeview tv and a weekly maid service where your apartment will be cleaned, bed linen changed and fresh towels provided. There is also secure underground allocated parking.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.