Stevenage provides excellent shopping and leisure facilities which includes bakeries, pharmacies, hairdressers and clothes shops, all within the main centre and close by to Astonia Lodge.
The Stevenage Art & Leisure Centre houses the Gordon Craig Theatre which includes the theatre, gallery, restaurant and cafe, and Stevenage Leisure Centre which houses a sports hall, indoor bowls hall, squash courts, gymnasium and dance studio.
Other leisure facilities include an IMAX cinema and Fairlands Valley Park which is equipped with a sailing centre, cafe and 20 acres of lakes - ideal for walking and cycling.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||£115||£105||£95|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£135||£125||£115|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Luton 10miles
- Heathrow 10 miles
- Stevenage 1 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Wooden flooring
- Walk on Balcony
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Shopping service
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- CO2 impact (yearly, tones): 0.5
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Security Alarm System
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aider
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Situated in the heart of Stevenage, Skyline House offers a selection of luxury serviced apartments in a private gated development of one and two bedroom apartments with three lifts serving all floors and an on-site concierge service. All apartments offer open plan living kitchen and dining areas, with integrated appliances, double bedrooms and the finest of furnishings. Located in the heart of Stevenage within a 2 minute walk of Stevenage train station (Kings Cross in 23 minutes), and just a stone’s throw from Tesco Extra, Westgate shopping centre and Stevenage Leisure Park.
Just minutes from Skyline’s stylish apartments, Stevenage Old Town is the perfect place to embrace country living with its’ boutiques, restaurants and cafés. The Woodland Trust rank Stevenage as one of the best places in the UK for ease of access to large woodland, only slightly behind the Forest of Dean and The New Forest. With Stevenage station on your door step, you can be in central London in no time (peak train services whisk you into Kings Cross in just 24 mins, which means you can be in the middle of the west end in under 45 minutes).
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.