Valley Way House
Located about 2 minutes walk to supermarkets and shops.
Lamex (Stevenage) Football stadium is less than 10 minutes walk and Tesco, Asda, Debenhams and other shops are less than a mile away.
- Luton Airport 7.6miles
- Stansted Airport 19.9 miles
- Stevenage Station 1.9 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
A beautiful, peaceful and comfortable 3 bedroom House suitable for large families or groups. The property is fully furnished with 2 double beds, 3 single beds, and 2 sofa beds and comes with fresh bed linens, towels, cleaning supplies, a washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, coffee maker, and cookware to prepare home-cooked meals. The home does has a rear garden to chill with family and friends, a driveway to accommodate parking for 2 vehicles plus free parking for additional vehicles. Technology offerings include high-speed internet, Netflix for your movies, Thermostat to control the heating. The kitchen features pots and pans, kettles, spoons, forks, etc for your culinary needs.
IMPORTANT- Minimum age of the lead guest needs to be 23 in line with the insurance policy. We also require you to sign an electric copy of our terms and conditions and provide government issued photo IDs (passport or driver’s license) of adults when requested to.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.