Al Barsha 1 Road Serviced Apartment, Al Barsha
Dubai is often considered the top destination in the Middle East for travellers wanting something that is uniquely special.
While the apartments are surrounded by malls, restaurants and some of the top attractions in the city, Al Barsha is a neighborhood where the immensely popular Mall of the Emirates can be found (a complex home to designer stores, restaurants, and Ski Dubai - an indoor ski resort and snow park). An area that is more than suitable for any traveller.
Mall of the Emirates metro station is just a 15-minute walk away, and can conveniently take you anywhere in Dubai.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||AED1300||AED1300||AED1250||AED1200|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dubai International Airport 16.5miles
- Sharaf DG Metro Station 0.5 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Walk on Balcony
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Maid services: Every day
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Onsite cafe
- Room service
- Onsite restaurant
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Those looking for a spectacular stay should check out these serviced apartments in Al Barsha.
Located in Al Barsha on Sheikh Zayed Road, the apartments are just a 10-minute walk from Mall of the Emirates, and offer various recreational facilities such as an outdoor swimming pool, sauna and a fitness centre. A 24-hour front desk, a business centre and free Wi-Fi are also provided. Plus, each unit is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kitchen and a dining area, along with a seating area. All have air conditioning, and some even have a balcony. Perfect for leisure and business travellers.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.