Anchored | Hanover Ct & North Frederick Street
The apartment is ideally located for Glasgow's City centre, situated between Queen Street Station, Buchanan Bus Station, Buchanan Galleries, and Caledonian University on one side, and Strathclyde University, City of Glasgow College and the Royal Infirmary to the other. Countless bars and restaurants just a short walk away in town and the Merchant City, and easy access to the M8 for Edinburgh and Glasgow Airport connections.
- Glasgow Airport 2.4 miles
- Prestwick International Airport 30.4 miles
- Queen Street Station miles
- Central Station miles
- Buchanan Street miles
- Buchanan Bus Station miles
- Minimum stay: 6 nights
- Central heating
- Car parking: External car parking
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
Stylishly presented 2 bedroom apartment in the heart of Glasgow City centre with a free parking space. The bedrooms comprise one double bed, and one with flexible arrangement of super-king or twin (2 singles), with the option of 2 sofa beds in the living room for additional guests. The apartment is located on the third floor on a quiet street, and fully equipped with everything guests can need for a true home away from home experience. The open living / dining room has a 56" smart TV, 2 sofas, and large dining table ideal for entertaining or for work / study from home, along with super fast wifi. The fully equipped kitchen also has a Nespresso machine to give you that boost in the morning, with views over the city skyline.
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.