Old Dumbarton Road
The apartment is ideally located for Glasgow's West End, situated between the vibrant Finnieston area, home to the SEC and Hydro Arena, and Glasgow University, with Kelvingrove Art Gallery & Museum just across the road, and Kelvingrove Park just behind.
There are countless bars, restaurants, and cafes to explore in the area, with a diverse population and easy access to the city centre. Transport links are excellent, with multiple buses, trains and underground subway all within close walking distance, and immediate access to the national motorway network.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||£141||£141||£141||£141||£141|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Glasgow Airport 8.1 milesmiles
- Kelvin Hall 3.5 miles miles
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dust pan and brush
- Knife block
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Sofa bed
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Salt and pepper
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dining table and chairs
- First aider
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
Stylishly presented 2 bedroom apartment over two levels in the trendy Yorkhill/Finnieston area of Glasgow's West End.
The front bedroom with a large dest and extensive wardrobe space can be arranged as a twin room or a super-king, while the back double bedroom has an en-suite WC and walk-in shower. Upstairs, the open-plan kitchen is fully equipped with everything you could need to make this your home away from home. The living room, with two sofas and a large flat screen TV, includes the dining area and has views over the neighbouring streets.
The property benefits from super-fast wifi, and full housekeeping will be provided weekly during your stay.
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.