This property is in a great location, with an Asda Superstore just 7 minutes walk away.
There are many local attractions close by to explore including the Possil Marsh. It is a great place for a leisurely walk to take in the natural views and admire the wildflowers.
An escape to the Highlands is only an hour’s drive away with the Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond offering a range of outdoor activities and fun days out for the family and friends.
For tourists arriving by air, Glasgow Airport is a 25 minute drive away, and is very easily reached by Taxi or car.
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Wooden flooring
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Private patio
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven
- Iron and ironing board
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Public Liability Insurance
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (chargeable)
This apartment has been beautifully decorated throughout, with 2 king bedrooms and one double bedroom. All rooms come complete with ample storage space and linens and towels are provided for your stay as standard.
There is a well-equipped fully fitted kitchen available for guest use, which includes a two person breakfast bar. The property also offers a family bathroom offering all the essentials, including an electric shower over the bath.
There is also a good sized, cosy living room with a fitted flat screen TV. Access to WiFi is complimentary, perfect for planning the next day’s adventures! Everything you need to relax after a long day of work or play.
Guests will be able to enjoy a home away from home experience during their stay with us and we’re always on hand to help where we can.
There is also a garden to the rear of the property, which includes a small deck, the perfect place to relax in warmer weather.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.