Admiralty Serviced Apartments, Central
Hong Kong is one of the key destinations for business and leisure.
Located at the literal and figurative heart of Hong Kong, this apartment unlocks all the possibilities of this dynamic city. Set amid one of Hong Kong's most affluent and vibrant urban lifestyle hubs, adjoining a world-renowned shopping mall designed by international award-winning British designer Thomas Heatherwick, three five-star hotels, a premium luxury hotel and three Grade-A office towers.
At nearby Starstreet Precinct, boutique cafes, art galleries and designer furniture shops await.
With so much to do nearby, you are guaranteed a splendid stay from arrival to departure.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Suites||N/A||N/A||N/A||HK$3267||HK$3267|
|2 Bedroom Suites||N/A||N/A||N/A||HK$5234||HK$5234|
|3 Bedroom Suites||N/A||N/A||N/A||HK$9740||HK$9740|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Hong Kong International Airport 24miles
- Admiralty MTR Station 0.1 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Maid services: Every day
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Luxuriously apartments in Central Hong Kong are created for our residents, comprises 268 fully-serviced suites with generously sized, intelligently proportioned layouts, and the potential for any degree of personalisation. A choice of exquisite one, two, or three-bedroom suites ranging from 1,220 to 2,650 sq ft can be furnished with Contemporary or Oriental design theme, overlooking views of the tranquil greenery of Hong Kong Park and The Peak, or iconic city skyline and Victoria Harbour.
Come and stay in Hong Kong, home to lavish attractions and its own East-meets-West style.
With the multilingual and expertly informed Guest Experience team, and a full range of housekeeping services seven days a week to keep your homes well maintained, exceptional round-the-clock convenience comes as standard.
Access to in-house facilities such as Gymnasium, Swimming pool, Communal lounge, etc.
- Smart TV, Bose surround-sound home theatre system and Blu-ray player in living room
- Smart TV and Bose music player in master bedroom
- Telephone lines with complimentary local phone calls
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and broadband internet
- Over 110 local and international TV channels
- Pre-installed IDD and fax connections in addition to voicemail
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.