Quest Apartments in Liverpool City Centre
Liverpool, home of the Beatles and one of the most important ports back in the day, is an essential visit.
Whether your stay is for business or leisure, you’ll be able to enjoy all the things that come standard with any Liverpool experience: a fully-equipped modern and light-filled apartment, plenty of living space to relax & unwind, an array of dining options to choose from and all the best bits of the city close by.
Liverpool Central train station will get you around the local area and to other top locations.
- John Lennon Airport 8.8 miles miles
- Manchester Airport 35.3 miles miles
- Central Train Station 0.2 miles miles
- Lime Street Station 0.7 miles miles
- Liverpool One Bus Station 1.6 miles miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Lift access
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Zip and link beds
- Meeting rooms
- Pantry chargeable to the room
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Automatic fire doors
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- Public Liability Insurance
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Meeting conference rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Brand new Apartment Hotel opened in September 2019. With just a 15 minute walk to ACC Liverpool and only a 8 minute stroll from Lime Street Station. Quest Liverpool City Centre is located in the ideal location for all business guests visiting Liverpool City Centre!
Looking for accommodation in Liverpool? These serviced apartments are one of many options for business and leisure stays.
The apartment hotel offers serviced apartments perfect for short or long stays. the apartments are located in the city centre, just across from the central station. Being centrally located in the vibrant city of culture and history, the bustling neighbourhood streets are lined with period buildings, restaurants and retailers are right on your doorstep.
Overall, relaxing will come second nature in these apartments.
PLEASE NOTE: A credit card preauthorisation up to GBP 50 for any extras and photo ID is required on check in. For further information please contact Quest Liverpool City Centre directly
- Individual Reservations are able cancel free of charge up to 24 hours prior (10pm the day before if no ETA has been provided).
- Groups (5 or more rooms is a group) Free cancellation up to 30 days prior to the arrival date. Guest will be charged the full amount if cancelled less than 30 days to the arrival date.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.