The house has great access to M1, A421 and Milton Keynes town centre which is only 5 minutes drive away!
There is also a local centre located less than 10 minutes walk away with a large Sainsbury supermarket, gym, Chinese takeaway, fish and chips shop, pizza shop, Subway, and a local pub!
- London Luton Airport 27.7 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 57 miles
- Milton Keynes Central Station 2.3 miles
- Bletchley Train Station 4.1 miles
- Milton Keynes Coach Station 5 miles
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Car parking: External car parking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Private garden
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Wooden flooring
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Zip and link beds
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Games rooms
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Chromecase / Apple TV
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Support available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Fire extinguishers
Commanding a plot of approximately a third of an acre, Thirlby House is a luxurious, detached house located at the end of a private driveway so you will have total privacy during your stay.
Keys points of interest such as Milton Keynes City Centre, Gulliver's Land Theme Park, Woburn Safari, Bletchley Park, Intu Shopping Centre, Xscape, and MK Business Hub are all only a short drive away!
🏡The property consists of the main house and a guest wing. The main house has 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a further WC on the ground floor.
The guest wing has its own private external entrance with 2 large en-suite bedrooms as well its own separate living room, kitchen, and garden. There is a connecting door inside the guest wing which provides easy access to the main house but can also be locked for privacy if required.
🚗 Ample parking is available on the gated driveway, you will be provided a code upon check-in which you can use to open and shut the gate
The size and configuration of the property makes it perfect for contractors, families, and large groups!
- Bedroom 1 (located on the ground floor - sleeps 3) - has a single bed plus a zip link bed which is configured as two single beds by default or can be put together as a king sized bed upon request
- Bedroom 2 (with ensuite - sleeps 3)- has a single bed plus a zip link bed which is configured as two single beds by default or can be put together as a super king sized bed upon request
- Bedroom 3 (with ensuite - sleeps 2) - has a zip link bed which is configured as two single beds by default or can be put together as a super king sized bed upon request
- Bedroom 4 (sleeps 2) - has a zip link bed which is configured as two single beds by default or can be put together as a super king sized bed upon request.
- Bedroom 5 (sleeps 3) - has a double bed and a single bed
There are also 2 sofa beds in the living room for additional guests if required. Extra linen, towels and a comfortable mattress topper will be provided.
- Bedroom 1 and 2 (with ensuite and sleeps 3 in each room) - has a zip link bed in each which is configured as two single beds by default or can be configured as a king sized bed upon request.
Each bedroom also has a sofa bed for additional guests if required. Extra linen, towels and a comfortable mattress topper will be provided.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.