Morris Avenue Serviced Apartments
Morris Avenue Serviced Apartments' convenient location, just footsteps from Union Station, and offers an 11-minute train ride to Newark Penn Station. From there, Manhattan, Hoboken and Jersey City are a 25-minute ride by NJ Transit train or the PATH. Newark Liberty International Airport and the Port Newark-Elizabeth Marine Terminal are only 5 miles from our community. Morris Avenue Serviced Apartments is also close to the Garden State Parkway, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike and routes 1, 9, 22 and 24. We are within walking distance of local shops and restaurants.
- EWR 8.6 milesmiles
- Union- NJ Transit <1 mile miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Lift access
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Walk on Balcony
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Communal lounge
- Bicycle available on request
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Bicycle available
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
Morris Avenue Serviced Apartments offers more than 100 flexible-stay, fully furnished apartments in a sophisticated, mid-rise community located in Northern New Jersey, footsteps from Union Station offering direct service to Newark and NYC, as well as local service to Downtowns Westfield and Cranford.
All of our New Jersey furnished apartments include all furnishings and linens, fully accessorized kitchens, a desk and chair set-up for a remote workspace, secure personal, Gigabit WiFi that travels with you throughout the community, local phone calls, Smart TVs with streaming TV, full-size washer and dryer, housekeeping service, and secure, garage parking with direct building access.
Our newly renovated, complimentary amenities in this New Jersey include a business center, flex workspace, an executive conference room and theatre available for reservation, a comfortable café featuring freshly brewed Bucks County coffee, a 24-hour fitness center, a resort lap pool and sundeck, tranquillity garden, and fire pit lounge.
Morris Avenue Serviced Apartments is a professionally managed apartment community in Union neighborhood with an award-winning service team on site 7 days a week dedicated to delivering exceptional hospitality and assistance with your transition to your new home, apartment needs, digital package acceptance, valet dry cleaning, amenities, bike share, resident events, and more.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.