2 Bedroom, Kidlington
Located in Kidlington in the Oxfordshire region, 2 Bedroom flat close to Kidlington Airport and Blenheim Palace
- Oxford Parkway miles
- Oxford miles
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Car parking: External car parking
- Security deposit required
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Private patio
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Private lounge
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Featuring a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, each unit also comes with a satellite flat-screen TV, with free wifi and car parking. ironing facilities, wardrobe and a seating area with a sofa. There is a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.