Jamia Street Serviced Apartment, Al Malaz
Riyadh is the glorious capital of Saudi Arabia, hosting loads of treasures from its long history.
Located in the prominent neighborhood of Al Malaz, the deluxe apartments are in an area that is a great choice for travellers interested in business, as well as leisure. They are within close proximity to many restaurants and departmental stores in the area so you can eat and shop as much as you like.
Enjoy what the city has to offer for its many travellers.
- King Khalid International Airport 24.85miles
- Sulaymaniyah Bound Bus Stop 2.17 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Every day
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dust pan and brush
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Heading to Riyadh soon? Then you need to stay in apartments like these.
This lavish and elegant apartment complex is located in Al Malaz, offering spacious units for business and leisure that feature comfortable bedrooms, equipped kitchenettes, separate living areas, separate bathrooms, TVs, air conditioning and satellite channels, plus free Wi-Fi access.
Our apartments are waiting for you to arrive and enjoy.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.