Toronto is the capital of the province of Ontario, a major Canadian city along Lake Ontario’s northwestern shore.
Cobalt Suite is a popular short term furnished rental in Toronto because of its central location to the financial district, underground PATH system, and major Toronto hospitals. This studio suite is within steps of Downtown Toronto’s networking venues, cultural hotspots, and buzzing nightlife along King Street West.
Overall, getting around the city of Toronto is easier than guests assume from here.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Pearson 17.08miles
- Osgoode Station 0.10 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Air Conditioning
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bedside table
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Water softener system
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
This stylish and contemporary serviced apartment is one of many choices to consider for short or long term stays in the city of Toronto.
This luxury suite is beautifully furnished, with a well-designed layout that makes it perfect for unwinding after a long day. There is Wi-Fi, premium cable, local phone, and sleek flat screen TV. The private balcony lets a great breeze in and offers a view of the city and natural light fills this cheery space. The finest linens are supplied and in suite washer/dryer are provided.
Cobalt is the perfect studio apartment for your stay in Toronto.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.