John Street superior
Toronto is the capital of the province of Ontario, a dynamic metropolis with many skyscrapers and the free-standing CN Tower.
One of downtown Toronto’s best neighbourhoods, the Rosemont Theatre District is on the North West corner of John and Wellington Streets and perfect for theatre-goers. The surrounding neighbourhood provides residents with world-class theatres, sporting venues, fine restaurants and shopping outlets - all to be found in easy walking distance. Not only that, but it delivers on the multicultural and modern Canadian charm that business and leisure travellers love about the city.
There are a variety of transport systems in the city that will get you around the local areas and other towns etc in Ontario.
- Toronto Pearson International Airport 17 miles
- King St West At Blue Jays Way East Side 280 Mtrs miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Underfloor heating
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Security deposit required
- Tenancy agreement required
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Business centre
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Meals provided
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Cable
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Nutrition extraction: Fruit Blender
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Fully equipped for business and leisure, you can unwind with ease when you stay in these bespoke furnished apartments in Toronto.
Each of the executive furnished suites have been designed with luxury and comfort in mind and provide the homely environment needed for extended stays in one of Canada’s most popular cities. All executive suites also benefit from premium class amenities and high standards of service. The suites and building include a fully equipped kitchen, flat screen TV, 24/7 concierge service, panoramic rooftop lounge, a business centre, 20 seat movie theatre, VR golf simulator, games lounge, clubhouse lounge, a 24/7 fitness centre and more.
Stay here and enjoy fully furnished and stylish executive suites in one of Toronto’s best locations.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.