King Street West Street Serviced Apartment
In the historic Fashion District, old textile factories and warehouses now hold fabric stores and clothing boutiques, plus artists’ studios, offices, and condos. There’s also a busy dining scene, with a mix of trendy international restaurants and old-school diners, while King Street West’s dance clubs draw late-night crowds. A long lane known as Graffiti Alley is lined with colourful, frequently changing street art.
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport 1.5miles
- Toronto Pearson International Airport 16.2 miles
- King St West at Spadina Ave East Side 0.5 miles
- Bathurst St at King St West 1.0 miles
- Osgoode 0.6 miles
- St Andrew 0.6 miles
- Queen St West at Tecumseth St, Toronto 0.2 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Safety deposit box
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Tenancy agreement required
- Minimum stay: 15 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Communal lounge
- Steam room
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Games rooms
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Intercom system
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Sprinkler system
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Technical support staff
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Meeting conference rooms
- Does security Guard Service receive fire response training
- Is the Security Guard Serviced Contracted
- Are there written guard post descriptions and post orders
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Are your Security Guard Service proprietary
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
The Apartment is Fully-equipped private suites with Complete kitchens with all dinnerware and utensils , Queen-sized mattresses with 100% cotton liners . The Bathrooms complete with all
towels, hair dryer & bathrobe . The Entertainment centres with HDTV, unlimited wifi, phone . The apartment come with Individual climate-controlled air, In-suite washer, dryer,
The Personal 'Meet & Greet' upon arrival , Housekeeping service available at an additional cost . The building has Underground parking available at an extra cost.
The building amenities includes Health club, sauna, billiard table, and 24 Hour Security.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.