Toronto is the capital of the province of Ontario, a major Canadian city along Lake Ontario’s northwestern shore.
Memento is a block from fantastic restaurants and professional networking spots. It is a 15 minute walk from all major hospitals along University Avenue, a 10 minute walk to Toronto’s Financial District, and a 5 minute walk to the underground PATH system or Osgoode TTC station which will get you anywhere in the city.
Hop on the TTC and be at University of Toronto, Ryerson or George Brown within minutes.
- Pearson 17.89miles
- Osgoode Station 0.08 miles
- St Andrew 0.24 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Air Conditioning
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bedside table
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Water softener system
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Memento is a fantastic choice in furnished luxury suites because it is steps away from all the best that Downtown Toronto has to offer.
The kitchen is fully equipped to cook up a storm for yourself or when hosting guests! Natural light fills the space and a breeze comes in from the private balcony. High speed Wi-Fi, premium HDTV service, local phone and a sleek flat screen TV are provided. Sweat it out in the building’s yoga studio or fitness centre. This 2 bedroom furnished luxury suite in Toronto comes with the finest linens, in-suite laundry and everything needed to make your short term stay in Toronto comfortable.
Book your luxury stay here now!
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.