Everything about Bur Dubai you need to know
Bur Dubai is known for its rich cultural and artistic heritage while also being home to numerous attractions including the Dubai Frame and Dubai Garden Glow along with the WAFI Mall and Al Fahidi Historical District. It is one of the oldest and most charming zones in the Emirate and being home to the Zabeel Stadium and several international restaurants and cafes. You will find several serviced apartments in Dubai in this locality, which promise abundant comfort and convenience throughout your stay.
Pros of Living in Bur Dubai
There are several advantages of living in Bur Dubai. Some of them are listed below for your perusal:
- Bur Dubai is home to several sub-districts, which include family-friendly areas and multiple bustling neighbourhoods. These include the famous and historic Al Fahidi locality along with Al Jaddaf which is home to several contemporary apartment projects. Al Mankhool and Oud Metha are other well-known localities along with Al Raffa and Zabeel where the royal residences are housed. Hence, there are multiple choices in terms of neighbourhoods.
- Bur Dubai is located strategically in close proximity to Downtown Dubai and the DIFC along with the Dubai International Airport and Deira. Sheikh Zayed Road and the Al Khail Road are also major thoroughfares that are easily accessible from the locality.
- Bur Dubai is ideal for expats and other residents from diverse nations and regions. You can readily find the right serviced apartment in Bur Dubai which is located near supermarkets and other amenities like schools and so on. There are options catering to different cultures.
- Bur Dubai offers easier access to public transportation facilities. Both the Green and Red lines of the metro network can be accessed from the area, with stations across zones like Al Fahidi, Ghubaiba, Oud Metha, Al Jaddaf, and Dubai Healthcare City, along with the Burjuman Metro Station and the ADCB Metro Station. The Al Ghubaiba bus station comes with bus routes to almost all parts of the United Arab Emirates, including Abu Dhabi, Fujairah, and Ras Al Khaimah.
- Bur Dubai also stands out for its family-friendly amenities including nurseries, educational institutions, hospitals, shopping centers, supermarkets, and a lot more. Other attractions include Zabeel Park, Dubai Frame, the Museum of Illusions, Coffee Museum, Dubai Museum, and the Jameel Arts Centre.
- Shoppers love Bur Dubai for its abundance of options like malls, souks, open markets, and more. There are several thrift stores and textile souks available as well. WAFI Mall and the Burjuman Dubai Centre are leading shopping centers in the area while there are many options available in Al Karama and Deira.
- Bur Dubai is also a foodie’s paradise, offering access to innumerable restaurants serving Chinese, Italian, American, and Lebanese dishes galore. There are several popular names here including Miss Wang Restaurants, Tomo, Rajdhani Delight, Ustad Special Kebab, and more.
Cons of Living in Bur Dubai
Here are a few disadvantages of living in Bur Dubai:
- Bur Dubai offers limited parking facilities. This may lead to problems in finding parking spots during peak business hours.
- Bur Dubai also witnesses busy and bustling roads during peak business hours, which leads to higher traffic flow. Some areas also have narrower roads.
Taking these pros and cons into account, it can be said that Bur Dubai is one of the best places to live in the Emirate. There are several serviced apartments in Dubai that help you settle into the area with ease when you arrive for work or leisure. If you are staying for the long term, then you should certainly consider Bur Dubai for its amenities and other benefits. You will find several apartment options at reasonable rates for a more memorable stay in the city.
Read More: The Ultimate Guide to Moving to Dubai
10 Best Neighborhoods to Stay in New York
13 Feb 2024
New York is hands-down one of the most glamorous cities on Earth. A dream destination for many travel enthusiasts from all around the globe. And why not? Be it the chic Manhattan skyline or the historic allure of Brooklyn, it is a place that never fails to am
A Guide to Dubai Marina
06 Feb 2024
Dubai, thе glеaming gеm of thе United Arab Emiratеs, has redefined opulеncе and rеimaginеd urban living. In this city where thе sky is thе limit, thе Dubai Marina stands as a tеstamеnt to human ingеnuity and ambition. With its brеathtaking skylinе, pristinе b
Top 9 Neighborhoods in Manchester to Stay with Family and Kids
30 Jan 2024
The world-renowned city of Manchester is both a tourist's and resident’s delight. That’s because the neighborhoods in Manchester ooze a unique charm like no other. Be it the wide array of museums or the incredible football scenes, the city is appealing in var