5 Bedroom Signature Villa
Bakoven is a small residential suburb on the west coast of the Cape Peninsula, in the southwest of Camps Bay.
It is positioned between Victoria Road and the sea. South of Bakoven and Camps Bay the coastline is protected, with thousands of acres of mountain Nature Reserve. This scenic drive from Bakoven and Camps Bay to Llandudno and Hout Bay is one of the most visited in the Cape.
It has a quiet beach atmosphere, good conditions for snorkeling, boating and fishing, as well as the Nature Reserve in the South, with trendy Camps Bay to the north and east.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|5 bedroom Villa||N/A||ZAR36000||ZAR36000||ZAR36000||ZAR36000|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Cape Town International Airport 14.9miles
- Glen Beach 1 0.6 miles
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Rooftop Terrace
- Lift access
- Security deposit's required
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Private garden
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Swimming pool: Private Swimming Pool
- Bicycle available on request
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Direct dial telephone
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- First aider
- Technical support staff
- High speed broadband connection
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- Spacious work space.
- Does security Guard Service receive fire response training
- Is the Security Guard Serviced Contracted
- Are there written guard post descriptions and post orders
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Are your Security Guard Service proprietary
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Enjoy the luxury of your own spacious residence (650 m²) that ensures not only peace and quiet but also independence and privacy. A sojourn at this villa in Camps Bay guarantees a stress-free, relaxing holiday experience of the highest possible quality. The Guest Management and well-trained staff are dedicated to your personal comfort and well-being.
Every room in the holiday villa has a view of the ocean, from the villa to Bakoven going towards Llandudno.
Four superior double bedrooms (3x queen-size bed, 1x king-size bed), fitted wardrobes and cupboards. Two top level bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. Two bedrooms near the pool with en suite bathrooms with bath, separate shower, under-floor heating and direct access to either wrap around terrace or courtyard.
Master bedroom with king-size bed, armchairs, fireplace (gas), TV, DVD/CD player, and personal safe, walk-in dressing room, en suite bathroom with bath, separate shower, under-floor heating and heated towel rails, sea-facing balcony with daybeds.
Finest quality linen, feather down duvets and pillows, silk bedcovers and mohair throws, silk and suede scatter cushions. Plush bath towels, bathrobes and deluxe toiletries provided.
Stylishly decorated open plan Living Area
Spacious (90 m²), sea-facing lounge and dining area with large comfortable sofas, armchairs, and fireplace (gas). Satellite TV and DVD/CD player with super-size screen and integrated sound system. Solid timber dining table to seat 6 – 8 people. Fresh flowers, candles and seasonal decorations. Wide, wrap around veranda with quality outdoor furniture, outside table, outdoor chairs and occasional tables. Adjacent guest toilet.
Fully equipped Kitchen and Scullery
High quality electric appliances, Quality cooking utensils, crockery, glassware, stemware and cutlery. Washing machine, tumble drier and ironing equipment in the scullery.
Gym / Fitness Room
Zest weight lifting and push-up equipment / mirror wall
1 KCR-100 Bicycle
1 Cross Trainer
Punching bag /ball bag and boxing gloves
Overhead TV, CD player and integrated sound system
Pool, Sauna and Barbecue
7 m x 3,50 m salt water swimming pool
Sauna with sea view
Outside hot water shower and toilet
Wrap around tropical wood terrace with potted plants and sheltered barbecue facility
Wooden garden furniture, including 8-seater table, 4 sun beds, occasional tables, chairs and 3 sun umbrellas
Well-kept terrace garden with indigenous plants
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.